These conditions are agreed between the company and among those who make a purchase at this online store, to be appointed by the Customer.
Prices and Payments
The prices shown in this shop include VAT at the legal rate and are valid for the time the purchase was made. In addition to the prices shipping costs.
Orders can be paid via PayPal, Cash, Cash on delivery, Boleto Bancario (only in the case of orders sent to Brazil) or Bank Transfer to IBAN: PT50 0033 0000 4541 8383 62405 / BCP.
The bank transfer proof of payment must be sent with the number indicating their order for the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have chosen online payment (ATM or PayPal), the proof will be issued by the respective entities and automatically included in the process of your order.
We process orders immediately after the payment or receipt of proof of their value.
A rupture of stock of the product ordered can make a reservation for the email email@example.com or the number (+351) 965 373 306. You will be informed within a maximum period of 10 working days of the replacement stock.
Invoices and receipts
After your order and payment, you will receive an invoice / receipt with your order and the address indicated for delivery.
Orders are sent by mail to the following countries or territories: Portugal, Madeira and the Azores, Europe, Brazil...
The shipment of orders is performed in order of receipt of the day or the next business day, unless exceptional circunstances the deadline for submission is visible in the description of each item.
For each shipment, the following shipping costs apply:
- Until 500g: 3.95 € (VAT included)
- 500g to 1 kg: 5,75 € (VAT included)
- 1 kg to 5 kg: 6,99 € (VAT included)
Delivery time: within 2 working days by mail
- Until 500g: 3,95€ (VAT included)
- 500g to 1kg: 5,75€ (VAT included)
- 1kg to 5kg: 6,99€ (VAT included)
Delivery time: up to 4 working days by mail
Delivery time: within 5 working days by mail
How to buy
To purchase any of the items in our store, click "Add to Cart" on any article page. Whenever you make an order for an article through the shopping cart, you will receive an email message confirming receipt of your order and its details.
All items in our online store are subject to availability of stock.
Changes or Cancellation of Orders
May request changes or cancel your order by phone or email within one business day after the order submission date and should do so as soon as possible. If your order is already processed, see the section below "Return / Articles Exchange".
Return / exchange items
Items purchased in this online store can be exchanged or returned within a maximum of 14 days, each presenting no opening sign or use their packaging and must present itself intact.
The shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
The sales conditions presented to Portuguese law. The jurisdiction in case of disputes and the absence of agreement between the parties will be submitted to the competent courts of Portugal.
These conditions apply throughout the duration of online services offered on this site.
The computerized records kept in this system, are considered as proof of communications, orders produced by the parties.
1. In case of a consumer dispute, defined in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 144/2015 of 8 September, consumers may contact an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity (ADR) competent for alternative consumer disputes.
2. Without prejudice to law, their statutes and regulations that regulate alternative resolution entities for consumer disputes, an entity is considered competent to resolve the consumer disputes located in the area where the contract was drawn up or the area of the local purchase and sale of goods or the provision of services. If there is for the sector specific alternative dispute resolution entities with expertise, the consumer can also contact these entities.
3. If there is no competent Alternative Dispute Resolution entity in the area of where the goods and services were sold or contracted, or existing entities do not consider themselves competent due to the necessary expertise, the consumer may contact the National Information Center and Consumer Disputes Arbitration (Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo), located in Lisbon, Portugal, under the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and also available on http://www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org .
Read more information about Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Services and After Sales Guarantees
Any complaints or suggestions regarding the traded products should be directed to our contact means.
Our phone support hours are from 10am to 18pm from Monday to Friday.